Stress and muscular tensions
have a large effect on how we feel and whether we suffer from any pains. We organize workshops not only for businesses but for everyone
who’s interested to learn more about pain, tension, breathing, movement and stress in the context of the human body. These workshops are 3-6 hours long sessions during which the participants learn how the human body works
, why it sometimes hurts and how can stress affect the human organism. A large part of the workshop consists of practical
exercises with one’s own body. This teaches the participants to help themselves
and avoid the need for doctors and physiotherapists.
This workshop is intended for:
- People working in psychically demanding positions
(managers, businessmen, leadership, self-employed, consultants...).
- Busy people and parents.
- Everyone who experiences pain or is under pressure of stressful situations, both at work and home, and would like to change this.
What will you learn during the workshop:
- How to tell signs of overexertion – blocked backs, contracted muscles, pains etc.
- How the human body works and why upright body posture is beneficial for the spine.
- To use special body exercises to reduce tension and improve the comfort of your body.
- How can overexertion of the spine affect the whole body.
- How can we help ourselves and how to prevent pain.
- How to feel deep stabilization muscles, which are essential for a good state of the spine and for painless movement – practical exercises.
- Feeling the connection of breathing, body and the mind – understanding the „story“ of pains and diseases.